Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I'm ***** *****. I haven't been able to connect to wife on

Customer Question

Customer: I'm ***** *****. I haven't been able to connect to wife on my new Dragon Touch tablet. I have tried all sorts of suggestions in the forums but all require factory reset. But I can't find the factory reset. When I go onto settings, there is no listing for security or reset. Thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is a Dragon Touch Y88X Plus. Cant't find Security on the settings
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Android Devices Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Not now. thanks
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Wayde Alfarone replied 12 months ago.

Hi my name is*****'m a 30 year veteran electronics engineer. I think I can help.

Are you wanting to do a "hard reset" of the unit?