Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Alix, and making font bigger on a kindle not on the books

Customer Question

Customer: alix, and making font bigger on a kindle not on the books because I already know how to use that
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my dad's eyesight is poor and he wants to use facebook and the app store but the text is too small
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Android Devices Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 12 months ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. What model Kindle is this?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Kindle fire

I was afraid you were going to say that and sincerely ***** ***** could give you better news. You could try this app: Click Here but The Amazon UI (user interface) locks you into one size font for the home screens and apps, etc (not ebooks, you can adjust the font size while reading a book but is specific to only that). The Fire is one of the only tablets that doesn't offer the full range of features in a normal Android tablet such as font resizing. This was a design choice Amazon itself made and removed most of its customization features locking people into their UI. If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Kindle.