Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer
23822421

How can i fix a connection problem with my samaung cell

Customer Question

how can i fix a connection problem with my samaung cell phone when i want to send an email i get a connection problem error message this only happens when l try to send emails with my embarqmail i have called tracphone they told me it was not their problem but my server so i called centurylink after three hours on the phone thry decided it ws the manufacturer of tne phone so here goes now it is your turn
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Please check this:

Remove the embarqmail account from your phone, then re-add it, and when asked for type of account choose POP3 or POP.

Enter your email address in the username field, then enter your password.

Enter “pop.embarqmail.com” (omit the quotes here and in the next step) in the POP3 Server field.

Enter “smtp.embarqmail.com” with no quotes in the SMTP Server field. Touch “Next.”

Enter your password ***** prompted.

Let me know if it works or not. If it doesn't work, let me know the exact error message you get.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the error message is couldn't finish couldn't open connection to server