Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I just got a dragonfly tablet son yesterday I left it to

Customer Question

i just got a dragonfly tablet for my son yesterday I left it to charge for almost the whole day, then i tried to install Netflix but the tablet keep going to the android screen
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using JustAnswer. This is Leela and I will help you with the question today.

Sorry to hear the problem with the dragonfly tablet. Can you please confirm if you were able to use the tablet properly before you tried to install NetFlix on it? Is the problem happening only after you tried to install NetFlix?

Do you have any important data stored on the tablet? If not, we can try quickly restoring to FACTORY settings and then try to install the NetFlix to observe the behavior.

Will wait for your update.

Thanks,

Leela