Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I'm thinking about buying a Kindle Fire 8 tablet. Can I

Customer Question

I'm thinking about buying a Kindle Fire 8 tablet. Can I download word processing software to the Kindle Fire 8 tablet? How? What Cost? thanks!
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Yes, you can. There are many office applications like WPS Office + PDF, Office suite etc for Kindle fire and it support Word, Excel and Power Point files. It is for less than $10

When you get the Kindle, you will see an application named Amazon App Store on it. Open it and just search Office. From the list of application, download the office apps.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.