Make sure you did restart the phone (press and hold the Power /off button on the phone, then select the option Restart and confirm yes, and check.
- If you use the Email app, then open it, then go to menu (usually, it's the 3-dot icon at the upper right corner in the Email app), then Settings, then tap Manage accounts, then tap on the yahoo email account. Then there, make sure (Email) notifications is turned on and check.
- If you use the Yahoo Mail app, then open it. Then go to menu (3-bar icon at the top in the Yahoo Mail app), then select option General, then select option Notifications and make sure notifications is enabled / turned on there, and check.
- If you use the Yahoo Mail app, then go to Apps list (where it shows all your apps)
, then if needed, swipe from right to left and/or left to right to see more apps
, then tap on the Settings app icon
, then open Applications -> Application manager
, then swipe from right to left until you get the option All
, then scroll down, then tap on the item Yahoo Mail item
, then Clear data and confirm.
- If it does not work, go to Settings -> Applications -> Application manager -> All, and open the item Yahoo Mail again, then uninstall it and confirm.
- Open Play Store app, then type / search for yahoo mail then install the Yahoo Mail app. Then open the Yahoo Mail app, and sign in your yahoo email address and see if it works or not.
When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.