Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

How do I find out what USB cabel to buy tablet I 't know the

Customer Question

How do I find out what USB cabel to buy for my tablet I don't know the size of tablet all I know there is a serial number in a white label on tablet. Thanks
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also have model number
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is the model number of your tablet ? And what is the brand ? Samsung, Apple, LG etc

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
R70F452 pandigital
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

The USB cable you need is Micro USB to USB --> http://www.amazon.com/Micro-USB-to-Cable/dp/B004GETLY2

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Some variant uses Mini USB to USB. I checked again and your model needs Mini USB to USB. This cable --> http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-USB-2-0-Cable--Male/dp/B00NH11N5A/ref=sr_1_4?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1448979332&sr=1-4&keywords=mini+usb+to+USB

You can buy this cable from any local stores or from online. The name of the cable is Mini USB to USB

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

It is also available on eBay, Amazon etc and you will get it for less than $5

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Good or Excellent Service (4 or 5 stars) and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get credit for helping you.

Best Regards,