Rusty Rescue
Rusty Rescue, Technician
Experience:  Android recovery, app specialist, consulting.
63817454

I have a note5 and it will the WIFI will no longer connect

Customer Question

Customer: good morning...I have a note5 and it will the WIFI will no longer connect or even show any SSID's. I tried safe mode....and even factory reset twice...
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I get to the WIFI settings and the toggle is on...below it is says "turning on" then it just hangs there until it switches "off" no networks show.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Android Devices Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Rusty Rescue replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. It seems that your wifi card has gone bad, how long have you had the Note 5?