Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

HOW DO I DEVELOP A MOTOROLA WI-FI PASSWORD TO CONNECT TO

Customer Question

HOW DO I DEVELOP A MOTOROLA WI-FI PASSWORD ***** CONNECT TO WI-FI ?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Do you already have a windows computer already connected to the wifi network? As we can get the password ***** this.

Please let me know.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Can you return to your question here please?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,