Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

My name is ***** ***** and my samsung galaxy ace ii x will

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** ***** and my samsung galaxy ace ii x will not work properly. I turn it on and it is being blocked by some kind of virus
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the phone turns on and when I swipe the screen i get this whie screen not allowing me to do anything.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Cell Phones Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  robmpreston replied 1 year ago.

Can you give me the exact message that you are getting. The "virus"?