Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I have just bought 2 paperwhite kindles to take the place of

Customer Question

I have just bought 2 paperwhite kindles to take the place of my old style kindles.
I am trying to set them up. I obviously have an a/c with Amazon though I cannot remember either the a/c number or the password. Can you help so that I can progress further down the line to transfer the contents of my old kindles and commence using my new ones.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Now..your Amazon ID is usually an email address. Would you happen to know which email you used?

Let me know.