Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

My husband died 11/5/15. Prior to s death he left me a

Customer Question

My husband died 11/5/15. Prior to his death he left me a message on my cell phone telling me "he loves me." I was listening to that message everyday and resaving it. Yesterday, however, the message was gone. I was devasted! I called my provider, ATT, and they told me that messages 30 days or older auto delete, regardless if I kept saving it and gone forever. Does Motorola have a way of recovering the message? Carol
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My phone is not an android, it's 15 years old.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Carol and welcome

I am really sorry about this, but there is no way sorry. The reason is that the message was never on the phone, but only on AT&T's system, so there is no way to retrieve it.

I really wish there was better news, but I can only tell you the reality of the situation sorry.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you