Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

This is my mobile GALAXY S 5. I can't open my mobile.asking

Customer Question

this is my mobile GALAXY S 5. I can't open my mobile.asking password.my password ***** ***** acctpect? how can open my mobile?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

This is the lock that has locked your screen correct?

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

thanks

You will need to reset the phone, there is no other way to bypass the lock. This will erase all data and return it to new, but you cannot avoid this sorry, its the whole purpose to the lock

To do the reset

• Turn the Galaxy S5 off.
  • Now press and hold the Volume up button, the Home button, and the Power button together until you see the Android on screen.
  • Now use Volume down to highlight the wipe data/factory reset option and press the Power button to select it.
  • Use Volume down again to highlight Yes – delete all user data and press Power to select it.
  • Wait until you see the reboot system now option and then use the Power button to select it.
  • When the S5 restarts it should be completely wiped and ready to set up again without the lock.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you