Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP
Hello. You'll need to do a factory reset in this case.
1) Power the tablet off fully
2) Press and hold the volume up key
3) While holding down the volume up key, press and hold the power button
4) Once the samsung logo appears, release just the power button
5) Once the menu comes up, press volume down until wipe data/factory reset comes up
6) Press the power button to select it
7) Press Volume Down to select Yes, wipe and press Power
8) Once its done, press Power to reboot and youre done
Hi, did you have any further questions?