Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I can not connect my kindle to the internet. It keeps saying

Customer Question

I can not connect my kindle to the internet. It keeps saying I have a "Authentication problem". I don't know what to do next.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

An authentication problem means that the password ***** are using to connect to WiFi is incorrect. So...are you sure you have the correct password? It would possibly be written on a label on the actual router.