Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I have a brand new note5. I can't download anything from the

Customer Question

I have a brand new note5. I can't download anything from the Google play store. I get this error:
RPC:S-7:AEC-7 QC3P-4JTD-PTQAM
Help! I've tried rebooting, resetting the SIM, clearing the cache and data, disabling and reaching the app, and screaming. Nothing works!
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.

Are you sure that your smartphone is connected to the internet? Check your browser and see if you can get online to www.amazon.com.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm using the device to post my question. Everything else is working fine, except Google play store.

If you are connected to the internet, and you cannot download books from the play store, you may not have an Amazon account established.

Sorry. I confused this question with another one. What I meant to say was that you may not have a Google account established. Do you have a gmail address?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have Gmail and it works. Hangouts works fine.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We don't seem to be getting anywhere... I'd like to request a refund.

I do not have a solution to your problem. You can try performing a factory reset. You can back up your personal data first. This is a last resort. If it does not resolve the problem, you should return the phone where you purchased it, because this would indicate that it has a defective operating system.

If you need assistance backing up your phone and doing the factory reset, please let me know. or, if you still want a refund, I will contact customer service on your behalf.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like a refund.

Fine. Thank you for giving me an opportunity to be of service.

I apologize, but i am unable to refer your question to Customer Service. You will have to contact them yourself.