Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I have forgotten my password. would like to set a new one

Customer Question

Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have forgotten password ***** my kindle. Would like to set a new one. why is such a simple task so hard to get accomplished here?
Expert:  JKalman replied 1 year ago.

You can go to www.amazon.com and login there from your computer, using the same email address that you have used to set up your Kindle. Select the Forgot Password ***** and follow the instructions. A link will be sent to your email address which will allow you to reset your password.

If you are satisfied with my information and advice, please be sure to give me a Good or Excellent rating. If you are still having problems, please let me know. If you have any more questions, of if there is anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. I am grateful for the opportunity to be of service.

I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Which password ***** you needing help with? The Kindle has 3 passwords that are associated with it -- Wi-Fi password, Amazon account password, or Kindle is locked password.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.