JKalman
JKalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

My old phone is an S4 Active - I deleted one video i would

Customer Question

my old phone is an S4 Active - I deleted one video i would like to retrieve. I moved back to apple products and only have an iMac here at the house. My S4 is not rooted. Is there a way I can recover this using the phone itself or by using my iMac?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  JKalman replied 1 year ago.

You can download this software and try it for free to see if it works for you. It does not always work for everyone, but it is very popular.

http://www.wondershare.com/data-recovery/android-data-recovery.html

Expert:  JKalman replied 1 year ago.

Please try this soon and let me know if this works for you. (The sooner the better, because your Android operating system will not reserve the area where the deleted files are stored and will overwrite them.)

Expert:  JKalman replied 1 year ago.

If you are still having problems, or if you have any questions, please let me know.

IF I HAVE SOLVED YOUR PROBLEM, I WOULD APPRECIATE A GOOD OR AN EXCELLENT RATING. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING.