Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

My new Kindle Fire arrived and in setting it up it was All

Customer Question

My new Kindle Fire arrived and in setting it up it was All in Spanish,I am American and do not understand or speak Spanish. Can a customere Rep please call me. My number is *****(###) ###-####Name is***** order number is 001-184327272-6613967.pLease have some one call me.Thank you Louise
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Gina King replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Amazon.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator