Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

THE FINGERPRINT HAS STOPPED WORKING AND HAVE FORGOTTEN THE

Customer Question

THE FINGERPRINT HAS STOPPED WORKING AND HAVE FORGOTTEN THE BACKUP PASS WORD ALSO THE WI-FI AND MOBILE DATA IS TURNNED OFF SO I CAN'T USE MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT WHAT DO I DO ???
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  JKalman replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you in resolving your problem today. The first thing to do is to calm down. Unfortunately, you will have to do a factory reset, which will wipe your data clean. It is not possible for you to backup your data first, because your phone is locked.

However, you may be able to recover your Google contacts and/or calendar, if you have sync'ed them with your gmail account. This should alleviate much of the problem.