Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer
23822421

I have a Acer Iconia/A1 it just stop working turned black

Customer Question

I have a Acer Iconia/A1 it just stop working turned black Help
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not satisfied with that I am canceling this as of now
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

I am sorry no other expert tried to help you, they may have been busy. I have just started my work today here and I see your question is still pending, I will try to help if you still need it... please see below:

Please try to hard reset your tablet:

1. Power off the tablet.
  2. Press and hold the Volume up button, which is located closest to the touch screen lock switch.
  3. With the Volume up button held, press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds then release it. ...
  4. Once the tablet screen turns on, release the Volume up button.

Please let me know if it works.

If you are satisfied with my work, please rate me positively, that's the only way for me to be paid by my employer, it won't cost you any additional money. Remember that the feedback you left here is not about Acer or this website, it is about my work in trying to help you solve your issue. Or click reply if you have any other related question (no additional charges will be applied).

Thank you,

JOHN