Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

This is Got this text reason on my android cell phone. I

Customer Question

This is for bsilverop
Got this text for some reason on my android cell phone. I didn't text this number and I don't know what all this code is. I don't know what this all is and now my wife is suspicious. The(###) ###-####part of this seems to be a landline number??
T:e6402da3-4bda-4bc9-9401-12215c9c5d00// C:dyZHpNCWN5iuPx1gdbE3DxJAJIzZSQ/
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If 994 is part of a phone number, it is not in the US, that is the country code for Azerbaijan.

I doubt it is a phone number, really.

What is the "From:" or similar address, from the text message in question?

Does the text message have any comprehensible textual content, even if in another language? or a link in it? (if there is a link in it, do not click on that link.)

If it is a string of machine code or the like and no language and nothing comprehensible, then I would delete it. It's probably a gag message, or a species of 'fishing' for responses, etc., and unworthy any notice. A species of message-Spam, as it were.