Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

My kindle has been locked up days. What do I do? It is model

Customer Question

My kindle has been locked up for several days. What do I do? It is model #D00901.
FCC ID: X7N-0610.
If you need any more information, please contact me at: ***@******.***
Thank you,
Barbara
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

This usually happens if the firmware is glitched. First we can can soft-reset the Kindle and see if it works or not. Press and hold down (or slide) the Power button for 20 seconds and this will reset the Kindle. Then check if you are able to unlock it.

If that didn't work, then connect the Kindle to your PC for 10 minutes and then hold down the Power button for 1 full minute while it is connected.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Remember, this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or you are satisfied.