Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

How do I update my credit card, I have payments pending on

Customer Question

How do I update my credit card, I have payments pending on my kindle & need to order new books for my book club.
Please help me, it's become urgent since all the instructions on the web seem to go around in circles!
Frustrated,
Becca!
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem with your Kindle account.

You can handle your payment methods directly on the Amazon website. Go to www.amaon.com and login to your Amazon account using the same email address and password ***** you use to sign on to your Kindle.

Then, it should say Hello and your first name. Select Your Account directly under that and scroll down to Payment Methods. Select the link to Add Credit or Debit Card. This will allow you to add a new card, and it should also allow you to edit an existing card.

If you are satisfied with my information and advice, please be sure to give me a Good or Excellent rating. If you are still having problems, please let me know. If you have any more questions, of if there is anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. I am grateful for the opportunity to be of service.

I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!