Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I am unable to enable usb debugging on my L2 G3. It is

Customer Question

I am unable to enable usb debugging on my L2 G3. It is grayed out. Have already activated myself as a developer.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

Connect the phone to your computer.

When the usb icon comes up saying charge only , usb storage , go to pc-software and press ok.

Go to settings menu- press applications - press development now you can press usb debugging press ok

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.

If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated.