Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I CAN NOT GET INTO MY PHONE I WAS USING THE FINGER PRINT

Customer Question

I CAN NOT GET INTO MY PHONE I WAS USING THE FINGER PRINT ACCESS AND IT WOULD NOT UNLOCK PHONE FORGOT PASSWORD ***** E-MAIL ADDRESS TRIED TO SET UP NEW PASSWORD ***** IT IS ASKING FOR OLD ONE I HAD MY PHONE FOR 48 DAYS, NEED SOME ASSISTANCE OR DIRECTIONS.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

I'm sorry. Since you are locked out from your phone and you don't remember the password ***** email, your only option to get access back to your phone is factory reset. Factory reset will erase everything from it and return it to new (like Out of Box). This is how Samsung designed the device. Follow the steps below to factory reset it;

Turn off the phone

Press and hold down Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time for a few seconds.

Android system recovery will be loaded now

Select wipe data/factory reset. (Volume buttons to go up or down, select with Power button)

Select Yes — delete all user data.

Then select reboot system now

That should factory reset the phone . Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ashik, I am working and did not bring my phone so I won't be able to rate you until I get home.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hello, No problem. Only rate the answer after we've solved the issue. It might take a couple of tries to get it reset. So keep trying and make sure you follow the instructions correctly.

Add a bookmark of this page or add this page to your favorites so you can get back to me later or when you get home.

Best Regards,

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, It's me Ashik. I'm just checking again. How is it going ?