Steve G., Engineer
Experience:  VP of electronic repair firm.
329447

I have two kindles. One my wife uses and one that I use. My

Customer Question

I have two kindles. One my wife uses and one that I use. My wife's works perfectly. But, mine will no longer hold a charge. Several years ago my wife's kindle was replaced (at a trade-in charge). Now mine has failed ..... it no longer charges. I would like to trade in my malfunctioning kindle for a used replacement .... Please help.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

You should understand that you are on the Just Answer website. This is a site for technical support on a wide range of electronic items including Kindles. We are NOT Amazon.

So, is your Kindle less than a year old?

Let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No ..... Kindle is several years old, and I would like to trade it is for a similar model that works. I did this several years ago with my wife's Kindle.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where are you it is taking too long to get an answer
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am here. Sorry, I am not a fast on the keyboard.

You would need to contact Amazon then. As I previously mentioned, this is a tech support site.

Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

If you are in the USA, the toll free number for Kindle support/sales is 1-866-321-8851

Do you need any further information?

Please let me know.

Regards

Steve