Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer
23822421

My samsung galaxy s111 got some water damage and although it

Customer Question

my samsung galaxy s111 got some water damage and although it has dried out overnight the swipe screen part won't work
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Overnight is not enough, unfortunately. Actually the electricity could have damaged the board or the screen. I recommend you turn it off and remove the battery for at least one week.

Water conduct electricity because it usually contains impurities like salts or minerals that cause short circuit to any open contact.

Please follow the steps 1 to 11 below, that have worked for many people, I hope it is not too late as you already turned it back on.

Click here ===> Phone Water Damage <==== Click Here and follow steps 1 to 11. The guide says "IPhone", but it works for any cellphone or electronics. Remember to remove your battery as well.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====