Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

My kindle fire says storage space is low and there is an! ..

Customer Question

my kindle fire says storage space is low and there is an ! mark.. How do I create more storage. I have 10 movies that are downloaded on my device and 12 books that are downloaded on my device. How do i create more storage and how do i delete movies or books that i do not want
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You don't have to delete the books. Books don't take much storage. Movies are the ones that are taking up most of all the storage. Follow the steps below to remove the movies from your Kindle Fire.

1. From the Home screen, tap “Videos". Select “Library” at the top right corner.
  2. Select “Device” at the top of the screen.
  3. Then tap and hold any movies you wish to delete until a menu appears, then select “Remove movie from device“.

If you want to delete videos from Gallery, then from home screen select “Apps” > “Local” > “Gallery“. Tap and hold a video you wish to delete. The Delete option will appear at the bottom of the screen. Check any other videos you want to remove, then tap “Delete“.

Let me know the results please.