Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer
23822421

I have a Pandigital Novel (9" color Multimedia eReader s/n

Customer Question

I have a Pandigital Novel (9" color Multimedia eReader s/n 9120561110103097 that I purchased for $220 several years ago but it no longer works, I have not used for a long time. Would it be worthwhile to have it repaired or would I be better off purchasing a current version?? Is there any trade-in?
Thanks,
Bob
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

I have had several customers with problems with their Pandigital eReaders, unfortunately. As of November 2012, Pandigital declared bankruptcy and went out of business, so there is no way to trade-in, sadly.

And honestly it is not worth repairing it, either. I recommend you to find a good deal with a very good eReader, like the Amazon Kindle 6" eReader for $79.99, you can see it clicking HERE <=== CLICK THERE

Amazon Kindle has very good reputation and the best customer service you can expect from a company.

Sir/Madam, when you rate me, please remember I don't represent Pandigital, so please "do not shoot the messenger".

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Thank you

JOHN