Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a samsung 10.1GT-N8013 the button in the application

Customer Question

i have a samsung 10.1GT-N8013 the button in the application manager that allows you to move information to the SD card is not there. So the use of my SD card is useless.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Check whether the LOCK switch on the SD card has been thrown (possibly by accident) into the position shown by the arrow - that will write-lock the card and not allow data to be moved to it - possibly that lock against writing would be reflected in the button in Application Manager not being present.

Try a different SD card, also.

Does either SD card read data properly, that is, can data be read off of it? If not, either you have two bad SD cards by sheer coincidence, or more likely, you have a defective or 'broken' SD card slot.