Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I just bought a android trio stealth mini. I wanna use it to

Customer Question

I just bought a android trio stealth mini. I wanna use it to see if my gf is cheating on me. Is their a way that I can secretly hide the phone in her purse and make a spy call to hear what she's doing?
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also she uses my trio for music so it has to be undetectable
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. No, any type of spy software you put on the phone would be detectable. It sounds like you want something like this: Click Here If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Trio.