Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I have a few lol im finding stuff on my wifes phone she says

Customer Question

I have a few lol im finding stuff on my wifes phone she says she dont know i love my wife but so close to divorce would be great if you could help,first was soft message in facebook what is and how to see, 2nd all files say storage Emulated she says she dont know how can i recover and read,3rd theirs software added in apps but are encoded and backwards i believe again she sont know. I find a lot of bits and peices but cant read hole page of anything one program says that chat from google babel history and data is in it but is emulated and encrypted her phone is rooted and says its not encrypted but it is lost my job and goi.g insane trying to learn programing been going on for couple months now I've cramed like 200 houres of programing java encoding hundreds of apps I'm a auto mechanic and was computer dumb till all this getting better but cant handle this anymore my world is crashing losing new truck bills piled up my mind is mush and she makes me fill like a peice of shit.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She had a s4 cell phone but now she has a walmart tmobile zte can i give you remote access and you can try and find a lot of times when i start runnig apps her phone kicks me off some stuff is embedded in emails pages. Cought her changing somestuff after i told her what i kinda found idk whatever you need i will try to do
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Sorry it is not exactly clear on your request. You want to know how to access your wifes phone to via data on it?

Please let me know.