ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

My husband freaked and thinks I am hacking s phone because

Customer Question

My husband freaked and thinks I am hacking his phone because he went into FTM and files we're being transferred from we assume my phone which had a timer and was 'OPTIMIZING' 152 apps....and it would not stop no matter what. What is the cause of this and what files were transferred?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

If you share the same email address then the apps on both phones may be synced.

Each phone should be set up with its own individual account.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have our own accounts and actually different service providers. Most of the time I do not even know his email address because it changes so often. He claims he gets locked out of them and nothing he verifies is able to get him back in. Of course, I get blamed.
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.

Do you share the same computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, and haven't for a while except for both logging in on a computer at a relative's home months and months ago. I had a mini laptop I had bought from a friend about a year and a half ago and he plugged his Samsung Galaxy into it to move around some pictures, etc. He says that is when I intentionally put files on his phone to track him or some evil intent and he said that the Geek Squad would not even plug it into their system it was so bad after they looked at the laptop and phone. He claimed he plugged his phone in at work to upload the pictures and the entire state prison system crashed and it was my fault. I never had problems with the laptop but did not use it much and finally just destroyed it because of the issues it caused but supposedly it was too little too late and now every phone and computer he gets on I have somehow corrupted with fake pages and protocols, including everyone he knows and their devices too. I need to know is any of this possible and Could it be that I inadvertently caused it. If it is not possible then I am starting to worry he has lost his mind. He says there was some middleman virus or warning on his phone that I was linked to right before the phones both started communicating like furbies or something weird. Now he says his phone does not work.... again.
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.

Ok, that sounds very strange..

he should try resetting his phone to its factory settings in case it has somehow been affected by malware.

However, from most of your post it seems like he is just being very paranoid about it, in my opinion.

Pete.