Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

My tablet is stuck on coby screen i think i lost the memory

Customer Question

my tablet is stuck on coby screen i think i lost the memory sin card so i bought a new one and put it in the tablet still the same problem
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. If you need a part you are still required to pay. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. How old is it? If you remove the card completely does it do the same thing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

How old is it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3 years
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately then even if you had an extended warranty it would most likely be up. Did you get an extended warranty? There is no reset, or anything like that which will fix this and the card did not cause it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what can we do or buy a coby memory card or down load program
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

No none of that, as I mentioned the card did not cause this. What you are seeing is the Coby operating system not loading properly and needs to be reinstalled. Only a Coby technician can do that which can be expensive. Either way I suggest calling: 1-***-***-**** and complaining the more people who do the more likely they are to recall. I also do not recommend getting another Coby device if you replace it, see here for the reason why: Click Here A lot of these are about the tablets they released. If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Coby.