Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

Bluetooth rejected. Battery rejected

Customer Question

Bluetooth rejected. Battery rejected
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you provide a little more information please on your question?

what is the make and model of the device and what is it that your trying to do?

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sony Xperia Z enhance battery and connect bluetooth device.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok.. so the issue is you cannot connect to a bluetooth device?

Whats the make and model if the Bluetooth device and what exactly happens and goes wrong when you try to connect to it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When connecting bluetooth unavailable.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, I see your not really providing me any information to help you solve this. Just saying bluetooth device and very vague terms when I am asking for specific information.

If course, you as the customer can choose how to reply and with which effort and detail, but until now it is not enough and I in essence have no idea what your issue is apart from it involves bluetooth.

I'll ask once more, but if I can get no meaning information from you after 3 tries, I will opt out of working with you as there will be no point in continuing as I cannot fix something if I do not even know what your issue is.

I am requesting you please take a minute and clearly define the issue you are having

thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When i connect to bluetooth device. Bluetooth is not exist and battery is not enhance.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, I see you still did not give me the information I requested. Please reply only when you do as there is no point going forward until you do.