Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

Where do i find my password to login first time when just

Customer Question

where do i find my password ***** login for the first time when just beginning from scratch? i have an amazon.com password, but that does not work...
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Which password ***** ***** asking for exactly ? The WiFi network password, the password ***** register (Amazon password) or the PIN/passcode to login to Kindle ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the WiFi network password
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

There is a way to recover the WiFi password ***** your computer. Do you have any computers there connected to your WiFi network ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

What version of Windows are you using on it ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
7
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

You can get the correct wireless password ***** the Windows 7 PC connected the Wireless Network. Follow the steps below to get the WiFi password.

Click on the network/wireless icon at the bottom right of the screen (left to the clock)

From the list of networks, right-click on your wireless network name and click on Properties.

Then click on the Security tab.

Then click the box at Show characters.

This will show the password ***** the text box. Use that password ***** connect your Kindle to your network.

Another way is, press Windows and R keys and this will bring Run. Type ncpa.cpl and press enter. You will see the WiFi network adapter. Right click on it and select Status. From the resulting window, click Wireless Properties and click "Show Password" to see the password.

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will walk you through it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please walk me through it, when I typed in ncpa.cp it could not locate
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

It is ncpa.cpl

Try that and let me know.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

See this article --> http://www.fixedbyvonnie.com/2014/01/how-to-get-your-forgotten-wireless-password-back-in-windows-8-1-2/

( the article is for Windows 8.1, but it is same steps for Windows 7)

Or see this video (another method) --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68Q4Km5TIwo