Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

What should I do to get my apps form google play store to

Customer Question

What should I do to get my apps form google play store to not be continually stuck on install phase and to complete the downloading of them?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. You haven't mentioned what you've tried so far. But the most sure way to make this happen is to do a complete reset of the phone and then re-download apps from the App Store after the reset. To do the reset you can just go to your settings and then back up and restore then do a factory white from there let it go through the setup and then log back in with the same Google account the using previously. This should give you access to all your previously purchased or downloaded Google apps. I would recommend not telling it to restore the old device but rather have it set up as a new device and then once it does that go through to the Google play store and just Uninstall for each of the apps that you want to install. This will avoid any problems that can occur when you try to reinstall apps after resetting a device. Please let me know if this helps or if you still have questions.