Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I purchased my SGH T399 last year. I have had nothing but

Customer Question

I purchased my SGH T399 last year. I have had nothing but problems with it. I switched from TMobile to AT&T because I could not get a signal in Wisconsin where I was visiting. I purchased the phone so that I could switch to AT&T. The phone has never worked properly. I have had it in the AT&T store to switch the sim card,(3 times) I have been on troubleshooting with At&t and finally, I think I have located the problem. I think there is a defect in the phone. Probably a loose connection. I can seethe signal triangle and then it changes to the O with a slash....What can you do for me?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi I'm tech Michael, I'm sorry to hear that from just what you mentioned. and my experience with these phones of this model. I can already tell you that this one is likely defective and was that way from the start. We all get something like this in life.

I need to know a few things first.

have the Do you know exactly how old your phone is and does the phone still function even though you have the error problem?

Thank you

tech Michael