Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

I have been unable to connect to my WiFi because I entered

Customer Question

I have been unable to connect to my WiFi because I entered the wrong number for my router. Now I can't find a screen where I can correct the number. Help???
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold the power on/off button on the Kindle 7 tablet for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

- If that does not work, swipe down from the top (go to menu/setting), then go to the Wi-Fi or Wireless option, then tap on your network name, then tap on the option "Forget..." if available

, then if needed, tap on your network name, then it should prompt for the password.

- Note: If you do not remember your Wi-Fi/wireless password/key/passphrase, then please let me know the following:

What is the model of your Internet/wireless modem/router device?

Do you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, or Mac?

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.