Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I work construction and just lost my samsung galaxy s4 (I

Customer Question

I work construction and just lost my samsung galaxy s4 (I know where it is but cannot get to it) and was wondering if I could access it to backup my contacts. It should still be on at the moment and mobile network is on. The flashlight is on and it will be dead before morning. Can you help?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

I'm sorry about your phone. Unfortunately No. You can't remotely activate the sync option on it. But if you have setup Google account or Samsung account on it, then the contacts and also other data should be still saved on the Google or Samsung server.

Did you check Google Contatcs ? Go here and do you see your contatcs --> https://contacts.google.com/

Let me know how it goes.