Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

My Kindle Fire HDX 8 will no load web pages. My internet

Customer Question

My Kindle Fire HDX 8 will no load web pages. My internet connectin is solid. I did a hard factory reset but did not fix the issue. Can you assist?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Rusty Rescue replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. I want to check your network. On your computer, click here, and run the speed test. Tell me your download speed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rusty,Click where!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rusty,5.95 download
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rusty...you there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rusty,Are you online?
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. The previous tech has opted out of this issue. I'm another tech; I will help troubleshooting with this issue with you.

How did you do a hard factory reset?

When you go to Wi-Fi / wireless setting on the kindle, how many network name(s) of yours do you see?

Who's your Internet service provider / company?

What is the brand/model of your Internet/wireless modem/router device?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Viet,Thanks for getting back to me. However...I didn't expect the response to take day. I have fixed the issue...and I must say...no thanks this service. I will not be using this service again and based on my experience...it will be very hard for me to recommend this service.

I'm really sorry; somehow the previous expert opted out without responding, so I did not see this question until yesterday. I'm really sorry about this time; usually our service is very fast. We are refunding your deposit. If you need any help in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you for the update.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Viet,Again...thank you for your response and consideration. The fact that you are willing to refund my money demonstrates that the company is honorable and realizes in this case they did not provide quality service. Just do you are aware....I paid $26...more than just a deposit.

You're welcome. Yes, the full amount will be refunded; we always guarantee our service. Thank you again.