Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I need to unlock a Telstra (Australia) ZTE MF 910 pocket

Customer Question

I need to unlock a Telstra (Australia) ZTE MF 910 pocket modem
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Unlocking such a modem is a function that reputedly can be done here:

http://www.unlockphonetool.com/unlock-zte-imei-code-generator-software/

and your MF910 is a model among those listed here that the unlock procedure is claimed to be applicable to. Note that I have no experience with the software on this page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Russell
That web site is not good - wanted me to sign up for all sorts of grocery offers etc. Can you please see if you have better luck and then email me the unlock codes?Brent
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Russell, would you please contact me urgently
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry - I am not sure that I have good advice to offer for this question, and I must apologize. And I regret not being able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time.

I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts in this category.