Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

Why is the google search telling me it has stopped & i

Customer Question

Why is the google search telling me it has stopped & i cannot open an account with google at all on a new tablet when i have allready got an account with google.
Keith.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hello Keith and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What happens when you sign in with your existing Google account ? Are you getting any errors ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No errors.
Keith
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

The Google Search message you are getting indicates a firmware/system software issue.

Go to Settings tap Applications or Applications Manager or Apps. You will see several taps at the top like Downloaded, Installed etc. Swipe to All tab

Look for Google, select it and tap Clear Data. Then look for Google Search, Google Now, Android Keyboard or any other keyboard and Google Services Framework. Then select them one by one and select Clear Data for all of them

Once you did that, restart your tablet.

Are you still getting that message ?

Also, don't create a new Google account with same old address. Are you unable to sign in to your existing Google account ?