Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer
23822421

When I was ordering a book recently, my kindle gave 3 VISA

Customer Question

When I was ordering a book recently, my kindle gave 3 VISA accounts, but the first two were not my accounts. The third (...8945) is my account but the expiration date is now 09/18. Please change so I can order a book.
Ann Shafer
Ann's 3rd Kindle
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

What's your Kindle model number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is my 3rd kindle. I don't know where to find the model number.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found it! B006 A0A0 1146 0516
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kindle 3.4(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please answer me!

Hello, I apologize for the long delay. If you still need help changing your VISA account, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Manage Your Content and Devices <=== CLICK HERE
  • Click Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.
  • Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
  • Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Digital Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.

=====

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====