Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

Now my keyboard is back up, but I can't seem to get

Customer Question

Now my keyboard is back up, but I can't seem to get reconnected to the internet.
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have checked, and my internet seems to be working OK. But the phone says "Security WPA/WPA2 PSK" and I have never seen this message before.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
I've posted answer on the original question. Please reply back on your original questions, so you won't get charged again --> http://justanswer.com/android-devices/9cu8g-android-phone-giving-message-unfortunately-google.html
Don't rate this answer anything even if the system asked to do so.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hello there, Your WiFi was disconnected from your phone somehow. It is just asking for your WiFi password ***** your phone can reconnect back to it. Don't you know your WiFi password ? Check the back of the router and do you see the password ***** ?

If not, do you have any computer there connected to your WiFI network ? If so, we can recover the password ***** that PC

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. I have tried my password, but it just won't connect for some reason. Thanks anyway.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delayed response. Had to go offline since it was very late in here. Are you sure you are using correct password ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I wanted to recover the password ***** my computer, how would I do that?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

That depends on the version of Windows you are using on it. What version of Windows are you using on it
?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have Vista Windows
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

You can recover the WiFi password ***** a third party application named WirelessKeyViwer (only if it is connected to wireless)

Download the WirelessKeyView application from here : http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wireless_key.html

Open it and from the list select your Wireless network and you can see the password ***** the right side under Key (Ascii)

Then use that password ***** connect your device to WiFi

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have recovered the password, but my phone still won't connect to wifi
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Can you connect your phone to different WiFi ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Got it!!! Finally. Thanks again
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Glad to hear that ! Let me know if you need any help...