Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I am writing a daily journal through an app called

Customer Question

hi , I am writing a daily journal through an app called chronicle . I can open it in kindle to read . but each entry enters into kindle separately, I would like it to be a book ,which can be added to every day . hope I am making sense ? if so and it can be done , can you tell me how please?
thank you *****
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi therre and welcome

you do this via an app called Journal which is specifically designed for the Kindle and for what you wish to do

It costs $1 but is worth it. It is very functional.

You can get it from the App Store, and you can see it via my link below

http://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Inc-Journal-Kindle-Edition/dp/B0060MF49O

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just went to link and tried to purchase the app , but it redirected me to some underground thing
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

the link is to the amazon web site just to show you it, to actually purchase the app, on the Kindle, go to the App Store and search for

Journal (Kindle Tablet Edition)

And you can purchase it there.

Let me know how you go please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please be patient with me , I am not good with technology . lol
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Its ok!

I am here waiting (patiently :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok so I tried that , and it still takes me to this underground thing. before that I did check out the reviews , hmmmm. not sure now. ok , going back a few steps. I have written a comprehensive journal of my holiday in the app called chronical , where photos can be included into the entries. It looks great . I have emailed myself the entries to save them . so am I better off with a different app altogether?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
to read in kindle I mean
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

here is the latest review (5 stars)

This app is wonderful. It downloaded and works great on Kindle Fire. It is easy to use and display is nice. Have had no problems with freezing up. It does work off-line. Will definitely look for more apps by this developer.
BTW adult women DO keep journals!

So not sure what you mean and why you have issues purchasing it for the $1.

But ok... moving on, if you want an actual book journal to use on the Kindle, then this was the best app to use.

The app your referring to does not exist on the Kindle so you will not be able to use it on this. You will need to use an app on the actual Kindle else you will always have this issue.

Again I am really not sure what you mean with underground thing.. as it is just a purchase from the App Store, else you can use the App Diary which is also very good and you can see it here

http://www.amazon.com/DroidVeda-Diary/dp/B007XJ3D82/

Just search for Diary in the App Store.

But as Chronicle is not a Native Kindle app, it is the reason why it will not transfer over correctly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
oh god , hang on , I think I know you mean , I have been lopking on my kindle app on my ipad , will look at the kindle itself
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ah that makes sense! Yes, please do this on the Kindle itself.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it directs me to amazon underground , which has 1000s of apps
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

yes, this is the app store, search for the app Journal as per my instructions please.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

How did you go with this as you left as soon as you got the answer...

Are you still getting stuck?