AnswerManRob
AnswerManRob, Technician
Experience:  Over two decades of experience in electronics, including teaching for 5 years.
24991566

I turned on my kindle fire & it asked me pin number to open.

Customer Question

I turned on my kindle fire & it asked me for a pin number to open. I never put in a pin number. How do I open?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  AnswerManRob replied 1 year ago.

The only thing you can do if no one has the PIN is to enter an incorrect PIN several times until it asks you if you want to factory reset it. After you reset it, just register the Kindle to your Amazon account again and you can redownload all of your prior purchases.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
15705055-843. I cannot get into my kindle to get Wi-Fi to change pin as my kindle is in airplane mode. How can I tkle it off airplane mode to get wi-fi?

Swipe down to access Quick Settings > tap Wireless > tap Off next to Airplane Mode.