Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I used my Kindle earlier today and it worked fine. This

Customer Question

I used my Kindle earlier today and it worked fine. This evening I tried to turn it on and it won't respond. I have had it plugged into the charger for the last 2 hours and it still won't come on.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

This usually happens if the firmware is glitched. First we can can soft-reset the Kindle and see if it works or not. Press and hold down (or slide) the Power button for 20-30 seconds and this will reset the Kindle.

If that didn't work, then connect the Kindle to your PC with the USB cable and then hold down Power button for 1 full minute and this will force reboot it.

If it still not working, then let me know the model of your Kindle and we can remove the battery and reset it.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Also reset it while plugged into power. Let me know how it goes.