Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I got a kindle 8" on Ausgust the 29. I dropped it and it has

Customer Question

I got a kindle 8" on Ausgust the 29. I dropped it and it has a crack about 2 inch down for the side plug-in goes. it sjust around and is unable to use. Can I get it fixed?????
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

For this problem no sorry, no company offers to do this. The reason is the cost of repairing this outweighs the cost of purchasing a new Kindle. This is why no one offers it (the only repair is a cracked screen as this is just a glass replacement).

For this issue, you need to purchase a replacement Kindle, these devices are just not really made to be repaired.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you